Click on “Customized AMP” under the AMP WP to help you configure your AMP the way you want.
- Logo: You can see options named Text Logo and Logo to “Add Logo” to your AMP Site. It will be visible on the header bar.
- Search: You can enable or disable “Search” on the header bar.
- Sticky Header: You can enable or disable the sticky header on the header bar.
- Sidebar: You can select the option on whether to show or hide the sidebar.
- Logo: You can see an option named Logo to Add a Logo to your AMP Sidebar.
- Social Links: You can add Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and email links here.
- Copyright Text: You can update your copyright text.
- Copyright Text: You can update copyright text.
- Show Non-AMP Version Link: You can show or hide a non-AMP version link.